This technique was developed by Dr. David K. Hill, a leading expert in the use of essential oils for medicinal use. Because essential oils contain many different healing properties, each oil used in the AromaTouch® Technique has been selected specifically for its therapeutic benefit and aroma.
AromaTouch® is a 45 minute treatment. Oils are applied along the spine and bottoms of the feet. This technique addresses stress, immune function, inflammatory response, and then returning the body to homeostasis.
Stress management - elevated stress levels, maintained over time, have been shown in clinical studies to cause negative consequences to health. The oils used to address stress are:
- Balance® Grounding Blend - a blend of spruce, rosewood, frankincense, and blue tansy. Brings a sense of calm and well being.
- Lavendar - promotes relaxation, has a calming effect on the body and has the ability to modulate mood making it the perfect oil to soothe body systems and relieve stress.
Immune support - the immune system gets compromised by environmental factors, hormone or pesticide contaminated food, overexposure to radiation, etc. The oils used to address immune function are:
- Melaleuca - commonly known at tea tree. Used to relieve infections and revered for it's cleansing properties.
- On Guard® Protective Blend - a blend of wild orange, clove, cinnamon, eucalyptus, rosemary. Protects against environmental and seasonal threats and helps purify the air and supports healthy respiratory function.
Inflammatory response - inflammation occurs when body tissues are injured by bacteria, toxins, consumption of foods with pro inflammatory components. Stress and high cortisone levels can contribute to inflammation as well. The oils used to address inflammatory response are:
- AromaTouch® Massage Blend - a blend of cypress, marjoram, basil, and grapefruit. Soothes tissue irritation and elevates circulation to manage discomfort.
- Deep Blue® Soothing Blend - a blend of wintergreen, camphor, blue tansy, blue chamomile, helichrysum, and osmanthus. Provides cooling relief to aching joints and effective at supporting healthy inflammatory responses in the body.
Homeostasis - restoring the body back to balance. The oils used to return the body to homeostasis are:
- Wild orange - citrus oils are best known for their immune support compounds like limonene. Limonene has been shown to naturally support the levels of a critical antioxidant known as glutathione. Every cell in your body is dependent on this antioxidant for cellular protection.
- Peppermint - a powerful tissue soothing agent. There are more than 30 compounds in pure peppermint oil, creating a synergistic masterpiece of biological activity.
Clients have reported -
"Pain and stress levels have lowered significantly."
"This treatment helps my back more than electric stimulation at physical therapy."
If you are interested in scheduling an AromaTouch® treatment, contact me at 732.433.1612.